FMQ with IO-Link, the all-rounder for reliable flow measurement
FMQ has everything you really need for precise flow measurement. Including IO-Link.
22 Feb 2021 Reliable flowmeters for the precise measurement or control of delivery are the basis for efficient and profitable processes in almost all applications in the food and beverage industry.
Typical examples are
FMQ - The compact & affordable all-rounder
- precise batching when mixing food or dairy products
- recipe control for mixed beverages, juices, and soft drinks
- the monitoring of production processes in breweries or CIP systems
- high precision control of filling operations
The electromagnetic flowmeter FMQ is an extremely versatile, robust, and reliable device for all types of liquids, slurries, and pastes with a minimum conductivity of > 5 μS/cm. The performance range with a measuring accuracy of ±0.5 % ±2 mm/s and a measuring range from 30 l/h to 640 000 l/h (8 gal/hr to 169,000 gal/hr) is tailored to a multitude of applications, including batching and filling. Now with IO-Link: FMQ with Flex-Hybrid Technology (IO-Link + 4…20 mA)
Flex hybrid technology with IO-Link and 4...20 mA combines the best of both worlds: Data can be transmitted from the sensor in digital, analog, or even parallel mode. The bidirectional communication enables status control at any time and preventive maintenance to avoid production downtimes. Installation and commissioning are time- and cost-saving thanks to plug-and-play technology, and the "Smart Replace Design" with automatic detection, configuration, and parameterization make sensor replacement easier than ever before.Proven and field-tested for lasting precision
- Extremely compact: The reduced size of measuring body and electronics allows easy, vibration-resistant integration into almost all applications.
- Extremely robust: The magnetic field coils of the measuring system are encapsulated, which guarantees permanently reliable, precise measuring results even in very harsh environments with strong vibrations or pressure surges.
- Extremely reliable: The sensor is made entirely of 1.4404 (AISI 316L) stainless steel and is consistently protected against moisture, corrosion, and vibration. The measuring tube lining made of high-quality PFA is vacuum-tolerant and also suitable for cleaning systems with pigging. FMQ is designed for a process temperature of up to 100 °C (212 °F) and CIP-capable up to 130 °C (266 °F) for max. 30 minutes.
- Always correct: Integrated, automatic signal processing always ensures a correct measured value, even when changing media (e.g., milk/CIP cleaner).
- Extremely simple commissioning and operation: User-friendly, rotatable display with optical buttons for quick and easy programming without opening the housing.
24 Jun 2021
The solution for temperature control in mixing tanks with viscous media: Front flush sensor TSM...
17 May 2021
Our quality promise: The ILM-4 Conductivity Meter, now with a 5 year extended warranty at ...
22 Apr 2021
An extended flow meter product range to fit any sanitary application, standard lay lenghts and ...
13 Apr 2021
Reduce cost through digital transformation in dairy, food and beverage process recording: The PPR hardware ...
15 Mar 2021
You thought a temperature gauge could no longer be improved? Then let us surprise you!...
22 Feb 2021
FMQ has everything you really need for precise flow measurement. Including IO-Link....
10 Dec 2020
Efficient certified and approved CIP cleaning ...
30 Nov 2020
P42 with IO-Link expands the product range for pressure and level measurement ...
26 Oct 2020
How to optimize the inline blending process, ensure product quality and save costs: beverage and ...
21 Oct 2020
View and Download Our new IO-Link Sensors Series......