The Anderson-Negele D3 Differential Pressure and Level Transmitter is the most complete electronic differential transmitter with best-in-class performance and dual mA output. It is your go-to transmitter for filter monitoring applications or level applications where pressure and/or vacuum conditions exist.
- It uses the proven state-of-the-art temperature compensation technology of L3 and significantly reduces the effects of process and ambient temperature changes
- The graphical user interface with intuitive menu structure makes field setup and programming very easy
- Second mA output can be used for independent monitoring of inlet/outlet pressure in filter application or top (head) / bottom (system) pressure in level applications using single transmitter head
- The diff mA output can be scaled to volumetric units like gallons and lbs
- Display can be direct mounted to either of the two sensors or can be mounted remotely for easy access
View more sanitary level sensors by Anderson Negele.