SEE YOU ! In times of many restrictions we are still personally there for you.
You know: COVID-19 presents us all with many new challenges.
In order to protect the safety of your and our employees as well as the functionality of your production we have taken different measures. Nevertheless we are always and personally there for you.
How? Very simple: With a SEE YOU video appointment
25 Mar 2020Our primary goal is the health of the people who work in our company, at our customers or at our business partners, as well as their families and relatives.
By taking appropriate protective measures, we can at the same time help to limit the spread of the virus infection.Our aim is also to ensure that our customers operation is maintained reliably by providing them with the sensors they need.
- We do not currently visit customers. Nevertheless, if necessary we are very close to you and can support you according to your needs by phone, e-mail or SEE YOU appointment (video conference with tools such as Microsoft Teams, Sykpe ...).
- Wherever possible, our employees work in the home office. If, due to internal coordination, reactions take a little longer than usual, we ask for your understanding.
- Our production employees have coordinated attendance times in order to reduce simultaneous attendance. This enables us to ensure full production capacity and delivery capability at the usual short delivery times.
Our offer to you:
- Please use all means at our disposal for advice, technical support or other inquiries. By means of SEE YOU video appointment with screen transmission, we can also be very close to you by digital means. Just send us a request for a SEE YOU video appointment with your consultant.
- Use our offer for test equipment. We can send you sensors for a test in your plant and assist you during installation and commissioning via video communication or other means.
- Just ask us. If you need information or support, for applications or installations, delivery times, product availability, or if you have general questions about our measures for COVID-19 control: we are always at your disposal.
As a medium-sized company, we belong to Fortive, a large, financially strong, global player in the technology industry. This gives us both financial security and international weight in the procurement of parts and components. We use this strength to guarantee your supply security in the medium and long term.
Further information on our approach can be found in the customer letter from our CEO, Cathy Clausen (click here to download)SEE YOU !
Copyright © 2022 Anderson-Negele