The food and beverage industry is always in need of innovative and reliable solutions to manufacture products of consistently high quality.
From the very beginning, Anderson-Negele has been specializing in the specific requirements of the food processing industry. In addition to benefitting from our hygienic sensors for all measurement variables, process adaptations and associated electronics, our customers also profit from our application expertise when it comes to continuously optimizing their manufacturing processes. We fulfill the high standards required for certifications such as EHEDG and 3A.
For your applications in the food and beverage industry, we offer sensors such as for:
- Temperature measurement in supply tanks and buffer containers
- Full and empty monitoring in tanks and pipes
- Monitoring of filling levels in storage tanks
- Monitoring of CIP/SIP circuits
- Monitoring of process pressure