Modular Platform & IO-Link, Turbidity Sensors |
Food, Beverage and Dairy
NOW available with – For more information click here.
Hygienic, front flush turbidity sensor for media with a turbidity of 200…300.000 NTU equivalent in pipes from DN25 on.
- Frontflush sensor in compact and modular design
- Extended temperature and pressure range
- Independent to reflexions at small diameters or electro-polished surfaces
- No color dependency (wave length 860 nm)
- High reproducibility: ≤ 1 % of full scale
- Selectable output value (%TU, NTU, EBC)
- Extended measurement range: 200…300.000 NTU equivalent
- Phase separation products (whey-cream-milk)
- Separator control
- CIP-return line (monitoring of pre-rinse water to product leftovers)
- Yeast harvest in breweries
- Quality control
- Leakage control of filters, gasket, valves
- The ITM-51 is compatible to the antecessor ITM-3.
Configure sensor and send request